Installing linksync for WooCommerce
Download the linksync application for WooCommerce V1.0.3 by clicking here.
Requires WooCommerce 2.1 or higher.
If you're upgrading an existing version of linksync for WooCommerce see Upgrading further down the page.
The following video (5:24 minutes) steps you through the installation of linksync for WooCommerce.
Please refer to the following links further details on configuring stock import and sales export:
If you want the linksync for WooCommerce module to operate automatically, you'll need to cron is enabled for your WordPress site, or make use of a remote cron service.
To upgrade linksync for WooCommerce:
- Backup your site (optional, but recommended)
- Disable the linksync WooCommerce extension on the Plugins page.
- Download the latest version of the plugin from the link above.
- Upload it to the wp-content/plugins directory on your web server, overwriting the old folder and files.
- Re-enable the linksync WooCommerce extension on the Plugins page.